One of our most vital resources at Disability Network Capital Area is our base of volunteers. Volunteers provide a broad range of valuable services. Without their help, we simply could not do what we do. Please consider volunteering.
Remember that volunteering is a great way to:
- Get involved in your community
- Meet new and interesting people
- Gain valuable work skills
- Learn about yourself and grow as a person
We need volunteers in both administrative and direct service opportunities. These include:
- Answer phones
- Teach a class (share your talents, we are always interested in new ideas)
- Help with our fund raising activities
- Participate in community boards and committees
All volunteers are recognized at an annual Volunteer Appreciation Dinner.
Please contact Laurie Parker at (517) 999-7511 or by e-mail to volunteer today.